Monday, February 11, 2013

Needing a weekend after my weekend!

I had an incredibly busy weekend... dinner plans Friday night, yummy Friday Fish @ Brett Favre's steakhouse!

Saturday I kicked off my day with a 5 mile run outside (skipped the Prevea training run because it was 3 degrees) and went around 10 when it warmed up to about 10 degrees!  I had to run slower and walk a few times because of snow and ice patches... but I finished in about 58 minutes.  Clearly it was cold out... this is what my legs looked like, post run:



It literally HURT to shower.

After I ran, I went up to the campground with my parents and let the dogs run around in the snow... they had a great time :)  Colby found something he liked and stuck his whole head in the snowbank!



Once I was back from Door County, I headed down to Fond du Lac for dinner & snow tubing with my college friends... we had a BLAST snow tubing at Sunburst Hill in Kewaskum.  I wish I could hang out with these people all the time, and not just a few times a year!



On Sunday I did a Spinathon at the Y... you can see me in the blue tank top here (front row):

It was the hardest spin class I have ever done in my life... seriously, I was dripping sweat!  After class it was off to celebrate the 6th and 4th birthday's of these cutie-patooties:



I also started getting sick on Sunday, which as carried over today and I feel it getting worse :(  However, that isn't stopping me from making a new meal tonight... this chicken recipe and steamed yukon gold potatoes.  YUM!  I'm now off to freeze my bootie off walking Colby... and if I somehow muster up the energy, I will make my way to the gym to run 3 miles.  I doubt that's happening, but we will see!

Here's to a quick week as I have lots of fun and exciting plans again next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment