Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Weigh In #3

Well folks... the scale is headed in the right direction!! :)  I lost 4lbs last week!  I weighed in at 179.4 today.  I was hoping for a bit less, but I am incredibly happy with 4lbs!

I earned my first 'star' milestone on Weight Watchers online... 5lbs lost!  My total is at 6.1lbs... pictures to come at 10lbs down! :)

I absolutely loved the Chicken Tortilla soup that I made on Saturday... but after only eating 1 cup at a time, I finally finished the batch today.  While I loved it, I won't be making it again for a while!  You can find the recipe here.  I made a few modifications:  I used 1 tsp. minced garlic instead of fresh, I added about 11-12oz of chicken, 1 whole can of Rotel, and I skipped the cilantro because I forgot it at the store :)

I finally decided on my two "resolutions" for 2013.  I found an awesome money savings plan online where you save $1 for every week it is... ex:

$1 week 1
$2 week 2
etc..
$52 week 52.

In the end you save almost $1400!!  Maybe I'll finally be able to enjoy a vacation in 2014!

My second resolution is to make one new recipe per week.  I haven't picked one for this week yet... it will either be dinner tomorrow or Friday.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the loss! I saw the same budget plan on another blog, but they did it in reverse, starting with $52 and ending with $1. I think I like that better since I spent a lot more money in November/December (tons of birthdays/parties in addition to holidays). Either way, that would be a great way to get a vacation fund going!

    ReplyDelete