Sunday, November 13, 2011

Time Moves Too Quickly!

I am currently experiencing computer problems... where the only way that I can use my computer is hooking it up to my tv and using it as my screen (my laptop screen has gone kaput)!  So I haven't been able to blog at all this week.


This week I made Pumpkin Cream Cheese Swirl Bread and Chocolate Chip Cookies :)  Yummmmmmm!!

On Friday night Ryan & I decide to make homemade pizzas for dinner... I used Wildtree Whole Wheat dough and threw together several toppings!  Look at our creations :)
Ryan (on top) called his a "Salad Pizza" - Mine is pretty simple!
Ryan's finished creation!
My finished creation!
 Saturday, Ryan and I raked leaves, mowed the lawn one last time and put away the patio furniture & grill.  Then we ran 5 miles, which was GORGEOUS... and actually got warm, running in capris and a tank top - and I was not cold.  After our run, we let Colby have his fun at the dog park...




No comments:

Post a Comment