Saturday, November 5, 2011

Playing a Little Catch Up!

Didn't realize it's been over a week since I last posted!

Last Saturday was a busy day!  We started the chilly morning running the YMCA Freaky 5k in Appleton.  Even though it was cold before the race started, it was perfect running weather once we got started!  We both had personal records achieved during this race.  It was my first race where I ran a pace of under 11 min/mile!  I was super excited... especially since I  had been since the entire week leading up to the race.  Ryan ran an 8:33 min/mile pace... he's a rockstar!

You can see me in black, behind the lady in teal :)  At the finish!
Ryan coming in the finish!
 Then we costume hunted... and ended up at our Halloween festivities like this:
  
Toad & Princess Peach
 That's my junior year (high school) prom dress.. I wore it in April 2001 and it still fit October 2011!! :)  Besides halloween, we were also celebrating my friend Kari's birthday so I made her a special treat...
I also tried my hand at making cake balls.. festive for halloween of course (White Cake Mix, Orange Frosting & White Chocolate with Halloween Sprinkles!


No comments:

Post a Comment