Tuesday, March 13, 2012

3 Days of Freedom!!

Today was my last day of work at PAi.  I have 3 days off + the weekend before making a fresh start at my new job at BayCare Clinic!!  I am thankful for a bit of time to re-energize and very much looking forward to new opportunities starting next week :)

I am also thankful for the BEAUTIFUL weather I am blessed with while off this week!  Yesterday I was able to take Colby on a 2 mile walk & then Ryan and I took him on another mile walk after dinner.  Speaking of dinner... I made some pretty awesome meals on Monday!

Lunch:  Pear, Walnut & Feta Salad (w/crasins)... you can find the recipe here, which is a Pintrest find that my cousin made for me last week!
For dinner I decided to try a new recipe: Chicken Alfredo Pizza, modified from Emily Bites, here.  I modified the recipe by using an Italian Crust found at Target instead of Whole Wheat and regular part-skim mozzarella cheese instead of reduced fat, because it's all I had at home!  I also cut the pizza into 8 slices instead of 6 slices.

Today I got another 2 mile walk with Colby this afternoon, then I completed a 3 mile run, then after dinner we finished the night with another 1 mile walk with Colby.  He is definitely loving the extra attention and being outside in this warm March weather!  Just finishing up the Biggest Loser... and then headed for a pre-game drink with my team & then the Mother-Truckers have a 10pm game to own up to!!  We just can't play like we did two weeks ago :)

1 comment:

  1. Your salad looks absolutely delicious! I love adding fruit to salads, especially when the weather is warm like it has been.

    Good luck at your new job!! That's super exciting!

    ReplyDelete