Thursday, March 22, 2012

Just a miserable run...

Ever have a workout or run that was just miserable the whole time?!?!  That was me today.  Earlier today (and by earlier, I mean by 9am) I was already feeling ZERO motivation to run today.  My whole body is just sore... and I am not entirely sure why.  Maybe it's adjusting to a new job, schedule, and taking the stairs to go everywhere... I am on the 3rd floor and have yet to use the elevator in 4 days! :)  I will continue to use the stairs because it's a little extra exercise per day!

Anyway... I also haven't been sleeping well the last few nights.  I am hoping with the cooler temperatures, that I will sleep better tonight.

My run was supposed to be 5 miles.  At almost 4 miles... I decided that was enough.  I just couldn't go one more mile.  I headed back home and was satisfied I completed 4 miles... when I wanted to give up after just .6!

It was Colby's birthday today... he turned the big 3 and went to camp to celebrate with his friends!! :)  I can't believe just 3 short years ago he was so itty bitty..


And now he's so big :)

No comments:

Post a Comment