Saturday, January 26, 2013

Is it Spring Yet!?!

Simply put, this week's weather really dragged me down!!  I am very ready for spring to be here.  I completed all 3 of my scheduled runs on the treadmill, which is very UNLIKE me.  However, I did it to save my body from the brutally cold temperatures.  I wussed out on this morning's run outside... and went to the Y instead, where it was HOT!

My Saturday runs seem to be going phenomenal, while my weekday runs are just ehhh. 

Monday: 2.1 miles on treadmill @ work... 25:01(11:55 pace)

Thursday: 2.1 miles on treadmill @ work... 24:33 (11:41 pace)

Saturday: 4.5 miles on treadmill @ YMCA... 47:48 (10:37 pace) & did an additional 1/2 mile at a jog/walk to finish up 5 miles

I ordered a pair of compression socks and got them this week... they are my new best friend.  I wear them after a run and it helps the soreness soooo much!


 I didn't post a weigh-in update on Wednesday because there was nothing to report... I stayed the exact same as the previous week, 178.0.  I am hoping for a good number next week!  I'd love to hit my first 5% (which means I need to lose 1.5lbs).

My concern is with working out 5-6 days per week, I might not be eating enough, so I decided to do some experimenting with the number of points I eat per day.  Friday - Tuesday, my plan is to eat my daily points & the points I earn from working out.  Maybe that will make a difference?

 I got a comment at work this week that I am looking slimmer... I don't think I can see it yet.  I'll try and take new pictures this week!

After my run, breakfast and shower... I took Colby to the dog park.  He had SOOO much fun!! :)  He was sitting and waiting for me to give him a drink of water...

Happy weekend everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment