Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Off Schedule

So weird when holidays fall during the week.  I kept thinking all day today that it was Sunday.  I am happy that returning to work is only for 3 days.  In those 3 days I have a lot going on... so I will be ready for Saturday to get here! :)

I have my weekly weigh in tomorrow morning... which I am not too confident about.  I took today as as a rest day, after having worked out for the last 3 days & I have two workouts tomorrow planned.  I will be working with my personal trainer for 30 minutes at 1pm & then taking a 6:30pm Spin class.  I also ate pretty terrible today... I had a sensible breakfast, but then I went to out to lunch at Applebee's with my parents to celebrate my birthday (yesterday).  They used to have such a better WW menu, their 3 choices now are very disappointing.  For dinner I was at my cousin's apartment for the Rose Bowl... we had Papa Murphy's pizza and too many snacks!  I am sad to say that I looked at it the wrong way... I can start fresh tomorrow.  I need to learn to make smarter choice when they are occurring instead of thinking I can start fresh tomorrow!!!

I am looking forward to the new season of the Biggest Loser starting on Sunday... it's always motivating to watch that show :)

I'll be back on Wednesday or Thursday with a pictures & weigh in update!

1 comment:

  1. don't fret, friend! : ) i am slowly working my way back into the "groove" too. we ate out dinner tonight and i couldn't resist a little bit of ice cream for dessert...sigh. i am afraid to weigh-in on saturday!!! hopefully we will both be amazing next week!

    ReplyDelete