Thursday, January 3, 2013

Week 2 Weigh In

Just a quick post to report that I only lost 1.0lbs as of my weigh in yesterday.  It's still better than zero or gaining... but I thought I would see a bigger loss on the scale!

I took new pictures this week but I did not think there was any changes... so then I decided that I would only take pictures when I hit milestones.  Since Weight Watchers set my first goal as a loss of 5%, I decided I will take pictures when I hit that goal (176.5lbs).  Stay Tuned!

The next frustration I have is that we did a Maintain No Gain challenge from November 19th... ending tomorrow.  I gained weight.  Sadly, I weighed in on a day that my weight was super low (177.2).  I was having a terrible week and had lost a bit of weight. 

I was hoping to be back down to that weight, but of course I am not... so I am out $10.00. :(

I just feel like I need things to really turn around soon... head into a positive direction!

Here's to making 2013 my year!


1 comment: