Sunday, December 11, 2011

Cookie Baking 2011

Seriously one of my favorite days of the year came yesterday.  For 5-6 years now I have been doing a cookie baking day with friends, it's amazing and each year we get more and more efficient!  This year it was my cousin Katy & friends Jenny and Holly.  Four people was perfect because I don't have a huge kitchen, and every gets to take a good amount of goodies home with them!  This year I was a bargain shopper, I started early and watched for great deals :)  This is what we produced!

Oreo Truffle Balls


Lots of different kinds of chocolate candies!


Frosted sugar cookies - dough & frosting both homemade!


Peanut Butter reindeer cookies - thanks to Pintrest!

Peanut Butter Kiss cookies & Mini Chip Snowballs

Christmas Eve Mice Cookies (chocolate covered oreo, cherry & a kiss)!
 

If anyone sees something they want and would like the recipe for, leave a comment below and I'd be happy to give it to you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment