Saturday, December 3, 2011

Pictures are back Pt. 2... Fall is the perfect weather for chili, soups and stews


When I make chili, I follow the directions on the back of the McCormick chili seasoning packet. It makes the perfect chili in no time at all. It freezes great. We had this chili a few weeks ago, and then froze the rest. Well on Packer Sunday, there's nothing better than warm chili or soup. We cooked up some elbow noodles and served our chili topped with cheese and fresh bakery bread on the side! Perfect fall Sunday :)



Last week, we decided one of our weeknight meals would be beef stew. Anyone in my life who knows me well, knows that I am just not a beef-eating or making kinda gal :) However, I know it's something Ryan really likes, so I try! I have never made beef stew before... so I resorted to my good friend, “McCormick” for help :) This had to be one of the easiest recipes I have ever made, and it actually turned out incredibly yummy. It also made my house smell of Beef Stew for 2 days. I am willing to bet Colby felt like he was being tortured all day while I was at work and the stew was simmering away in the crock pot.

 Tortured Colby...


No comments:

Post a Comment