Saturday, December 3, 2011

Pictures are back Pt. 1... Apple Crisp

So I finally got the last few months of pictures uploaded to my computer.  Here's a recipe round-up for your enjoyment!!


My dad's Apple Crisp recipe has to be one of the best recipes in the world, and one of my personal favorites! This is another recipe that I love to make on fall days... warm and hot right out of the oven! It's even better served with vanilla ice cream... but since I don't keep ice cream in the house, we had to make do without :)

Dad's Apple Crisp

6 medium apples, peeled and cored
½ tsp. Cinnamon
¾ c. brown sugar
1 ½ c. old fashioned oats
1 stick of butter, melted (¼ c.)
¾ c. flour

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spread apples on the bottom of a 9x13 greased glass baking dish. Mix cinnamon, brown sugar, oats, butter and flour together. Spread over top of apples. Bake for 40 minutes or until golden brown.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment