Sunday, February 5, 2012

Beautiful Wisconsin Weather

I hope our special angel in heaven has been sending us this beautiful weather... and it is so appreciated!  This weekend I had to work at the Y Friday night 630-10p... so I was less than thrilled about the thought of getting up at 6am Saturday to make it to the 7am training run.  What helped my motivation to go was 1) nice running weather 2) running in a group and 3) my dad was going to meet me there :)  It was a great 5 mile run... and my best time yet for a training run... 54minutes 13 seconds... averaging 10:50 a mile!  Even thought it's incredibly early to get up and run on a Saturday... it's so nice to have my run completed by 8am for the weekend :)

Later in the day, Ryan & I decided to take the dogs for a walk (we had my parents two dogs - Bailey & Bella for the day).  Taking 3 80+ labs for a walk is always interesting...



Today with another really nice weather day given to us... I did the most UN-glamorous part of owning a pet... tackled the backyard "Colby surprises" a few months earlier than I normally do.  At least this way it will be much less clean-up with spring officially comes!

I'm not really interested to watch the bowl-o-super this year, but I probably will just to see the commercials & find out who wins.

We're ending the weekend with a nice meal of Oven Baked BBQ Chicken Breasts & Twice Baked Potatoes... recipe to come later :)

Miles Ran this week: 12.5
Miles Ran in February: 5
Miles Ran in 2012: 45.54

No comments:

Post a Comment