Monday, February 6, 2012

Too much of a good thing is bad...

Today I learned that too much fiber is a BAD BAD thing!  Normally, I am a person who probably doesn't get enough Fiber.  Well, over the weekend I decided to start taking a fiber supplement - Fiber Gummies :)  They really taste like gummy bears!

For some reason - today was my day for Fiber.  I started off with two gummies, had overnight oats for breakfast, a spinach salad for lunch, Fiber One bar for a snack and made a Protein Smoothie for dinner.  My stomach ache was the size of TEXAS... seriously so bad.  Finally, 4 hours after dinner & a 3 mile run... I am slowly starting to feel better.  Attempting to combat the stomach ache, I've been downing water like it's running out!

I have to share my NEW favorite salad with you though:
Spinach Salad:
1 1/2c. spinach leaves
1/2 c. fresh blueberries
1/2 c. sliced strawberries
2oz. diced ultra thin oven roasted turkey
1/4 c. Crunchy Granola (recipe to come!)
2 T. Wish Bone Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing

AMAZING.

Miles Ran this week: 3.0
Miles Ran in February: 8.0
Miles Ran in 2012: 48.54

No comments:

Post a Comment