Sunday, February 19, 2012

Weeks just go too fast!

The weeks fly by so fast, which is good!  I've had a busy weekend again... Friday afternoon I had off for some appointments and then enjoyed a quite evening at home with Colby watching Twilight Breaking Dawn Pt. 1... yup... I'm a Twilight fan :)

Colby decided he had enough of Twilight and found a new comfy spot in the spare bedroom...

Saturday, Ryan and I made our way to Wausau for the day to spend with his family.  Ryan's Aunt Jeanne passed away last week & they held a Celebration of Life.  It was unfortunate that I was never was able to meet his Aunt Jeanne prior to her passing... but it was nice to learn more about her at the service.  It was a long day by the time we made it home to Green Bay, so we picked up Colby from my dad's house and then relaxed with Chinese take-out for dinner :)  YUMMY!!!

Sunday kicked off with a 4.2 mile GORGEOUS run!!  Ryan ran the first 2 miles with me... and pushed me to run a bit faster than normal, which was good.  However, the remaining 2.2 miles I slowed back to my normal pace.  After my run, I was off to lunch at Subway & to see "The Vow" with my best friend, Kim!  Lunch was yummy despite the sad looking high school boy who clearly hated his job at Subway.  The Vow was a great movie, I just wish that the ending would have been a bit different.  I love Channing Tatum & Rachel McAdams so I knew I'd love the movie... and I'd highly recommend others to see it :)

I made a pit stop at Kohl's after the movie to see if I could find any good deals with my 30% off.  And BOY DID I EVER!!  I got a whole new outfit, dress w/belt, leggings & boots for $32.00.  I also picked up new sunglasses, another pair of heels, a pair of black winter boots for next year and another dress.  There were a few items I bought which I think are going back... but all in all, I got amazing deals.  I love when your receipt says savings $327.48 (and you actually spent less than $100)!!  Here's the outfit (a whole new style for me)...


The other purchase I am so excited about... A Cake Pop maker!!!

After shopping, I took Colby for a nice walk...


For dinner, I tried out a bowl of the new Peanut Butter Cheerios... YUMMY!!!

Tomorrow is President's Day, which means we're closed at work!  Another day to the weekend... yes please :)  I plan to get in a 6 mile run tomorrow, take Colby for a nice long walk, get 2 cavities filled at 2pm, then make dinner for Ryan and enjoy a night of $1 Bowling with him :)  Then it's back to work on Tuesday with weigh in #8 to report!  Check out the 5 day forecast... looks like some awesome running weather this week!


Running Stats:
Miles Ran this week: 4.2
Miles Ran in February: 25.85
Miles Ran in 2012: 71.89

No comments:

Post a Comment