Thursday, February 9, 2012

Weigh In #6

My weigh in was Tuesday, but I'm just finding time to post today :)

I was very excited, as many of you know from Facebook, that I hit just over the 10lbs lost mark!!!  I was super excited and happy with myself... and it gives me encouragement to keep truckin' along!  Only 17lbs more to go!

This week: -2.0lbs
Total: -10.4lbs

I hurried out of work today, picked up Colby @ camp then came home and headed out for my 3 mile scheduled run.  I try to run outside as much as I possibly can instead of having to go to the Y.  I headed out at 5:12, so there was very little daylight left.  I stayed on sidewalks and in my neighborhood (I ran up and down a lot of the same streets to get to 3.5 miles).  I am happy that I am continuing to finish my runs with an under 11 minute pace... gives me confidence that I will hit my goal for this half marathon!!

I enjoyed a bowl of Kix for dinner... followed by some popcorn... which Colby enjoyed too :)

My massive bowl of popcorn :)

Colby begging for my popcorn!

Colby very quickly scarfing up his popcorn!
Runnin' Stats:
Miles Ran this week: 6.5
Miles Ran in February: 11.5
Miles Ran in 2012: 53.54 

No comments:

Post a Comment