Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Soup warms the heart & soul

I had chicken breasts from the freezer that needed to be used, so I decided tonight was soup night in this house!  I like to start with a pre-mix soup sometimes to save time on busy nights.  Plus Ryan is a HUGE fan of any kind of soup... brownie points!! :)

Some of my favorite pre-mix soups are "Bear Creek", and I usually purchase them at Fleet Farm of all places!  Tonight I used their Creamy Wild Rice soup mix, 8 cups water, 1/2 lb chicken breasts (cooked ahead of time & cut into 1 in. pieces), and 2 cans of mushroom pieces.  Just follow the directions on the back of the soup mix!  It's such an easy and good soup to enjoy.


The Biggest Loser is at weigh in... time to pay attention, it's my favorite part of the show!!

No comments:

Post a Comment