Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Sugar Cookies are the best!

As my previous post said, I helped out a few friends at work with a bake sale fundraiser.  It was hugely successful today at work!  All of my Peanut Butter eye-balls sold :)  My frosted sugar cookies only had a few left when I left work today!  WOOT!

Here's a few pictures of my glorious work... haha.  Homemade cookies & homemade frosting.  These recipes I'm keeping a secret in hopes of opening a business one day, I can't be sharing all my secret recipes!

... Halloween cookies... soon to be CHRISTMAS cookies!!

Pre-Frosting... they were delicious even plain!
Yummy Pumpkins with sprinkles!
I seriously ate cookies for dinner last night after spin class!  Not a healthy dinner, but I think I definitely at my dinner in cookie calories :) 

I hadn't worked out since last Tuesday because I have been so busy and out of town.  Sunday, Ryan & I took Colby for a nice long walk.  Monday night I went to my 45 min Indoor Cycling (Spin) class & tonight I fit in a 3.1 mile run before it got dark.  (It's getting tougher to get home and fit in a run before it gets dark... darn winter!)  I also have my first sand volleyball game tonight @ 10pm.  Some friends and I play in the fall & winter at a local establishment :)  I am very much looking forward to it... just not a start time of 10pm.

What workouts do you enjoy most?

-I have molded myself into a runner, and I actually enjoy it.  I really should run more than I do, but sometimes it's all about time of day!  I also love spinning class & my elliptical workouts.

Have you ever played volleyball (kickball, or softball) in a league setting?

-I've been playing bar league volleyball since 2009(?) I think!  I also used to play intramural softball & volleyball during freshman & sophomore years of college.

No comments:

Post a Comment