Monday, January 2, 2012

Day One

Today was my first day back on Weight Watchers.  This time, I hope it's a major success.  The last time I rejoined (I have gone on and off weight watchers since 2005), I did not take it seriously, and it did not yield results.  This time, that all changes!  Here was my day...

Breakfast: 2 Eggo Waffles, 1 egg white, 1 slice muenster cheese, 1 Tbsp Strawberry Jam w/ 1c. homemade applesauce.

 
Lunch: Arnold Multi-Grain sandwich thin, ham, a slice of colby-jack cheese & lettuce w/a 1/2 grapefruit & 1 tsp. sugar.


Dinner:  Wild Salmon brushed with olive oil & seasoning, Baby Bella Mushrooms sauteed with seasoning and a little olive oil, and Roasted Zucchini spears.  And for dessert:  Chocolate Milk (not pictured).


Workout:  Ran 2.25 miles & biked 3 miles

Tomorrow is my official first weigh in... let's hope the number is not too scary! :)

1 comment:

  1. woo hoo! successful day 1. i hope i can do it tomorrow. : )

    ReplyDelete