Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Week 3 Weigh In

Today was my 3rd weigh in since I have been back on Weight Watchers.  In 16 days, I am happy to report that I have lost 6.2lbs!  It's amazing that this plan seriously works as long as you have the determination to stick to it!!

I only hope that I continue to have success :)

I got bit by another cold on Sunday - but this one was strictly achy ears & sore throat... no cough or runny nose.  My ear and throat pain hasn't gotten better, so I went to Urgent Care this morning... negative for both strep and ear infection.  I just have "what's going around!"  What a waste-o-money!

Because I was not feeling well yesterday, particularly with the pain in my ears - I didn't run, and took a 3 1/2 hour nap in the afternoon instead (huge bummer - because I didn't work Monday and had big plans for a longer run).  I know my body needed the rest... but I am bummed about missing my first run on my training schedule.  Tonight I had volleyball, thus was not able to run either, so my goal is to get my makeup run in tomorrow & then be back on track for Thursday.

Over the weekend I made two yummy dishes
1) Milk Chocolate Chip cookies.  Ryan's parents came to town for the Packers game... so I decided I could make a sweet treat.  I did the smart thing and sent the rest of the cookies to work with Ryan instead of keeping them in the house.  Even though I was bad on Sunday & ate 4, YES 4 cookies... I still managed to lose this week!  WOOT!!

2) For lunch on Sunday while his parents were here, I made Chicken Stir-Fry.  It is my dad's recipe, and I am happy to report that I was actually able to live up to his cooking and got it to turn out the same :)  Only bummer is, I was so busy cooking and baking... I didn't take time out to snap some pictures.  The next time I make it, pictures will happen!

Happy Wednesday...already... tomorrow... heck yes!!  I love being 1/2 way through the week after 1 day of work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment