Sunday, January 29, 2012

Weigh In #4

Complete lost track of time last week and forgot to post my weigh in #4 results...

Weekly:  -1.6lbs

Total Lost to date:  -7.8lbs

I really feel like the weight is not coming off as quickly as it has in the past.  However, I keep reminding myself that I don't have as much to lose as I have in the past... and I am already very active, so I my body is used to workouts.  I know that as I continue to increase my mileage, I will continue to see results and it will really help in my weight loss.  However, I am building muscle - which doesn't always help you lose a ton of weight.  I definitely see the "shape" of my legs changing - becoming much more defined and less "jiggly" with all the running I am doing!!

At any rate, I am still please with my results so far, and look forward to week 5 weigh in!


No comments:

Post a Comment