Sunday, January 1, 2012

Holiday Rewind

Happy 2012 :)  I know I'm a bit behind in blogging, but it's been a crazy, busy few holiday weeks!  Here's a little look back in pictures :)
Ry & I Christmas Eve
Ryan got me a Kindle!

My Siblings - Christmas Eve

My last kitchen cabinet - Christmas present from my dad & stepmom :)
How Colby spent his Christmas morning!

Christmas Morning - Grandma/Grandpa - and all but 2 of the grandchildren... I'm the oldest of ALL!

While I only posted pictures of 2 of my gifts, I loved them all.  My kindle was completely unexpected, but I love it.  My cabinet is beautiful and will finish my kitchen completely - looking forward to it being completed by my dad in January!

Some of my other gifts included lots of kitchen stuff, an electric blanket for my bed, a new North Face fleece, bathroom towels, gift cards & a few collectibles :)  Thank you everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment