Sunday, January 1, 2012

Resolutions

Last year I don't recall making any resolutions... But a lot of things happened (good & bad in 2011) to make me realize that I should set some goals (call them resolutions if you will), for 2012.

1) Run.  Run 13.1 miles on May 20th, 2011 - never run less than 10 miles in any week of 2012.
2) Blog More... Often.  I need to really work more at being a better "frequent" blogger.
3) Rejoin Weight Watchers, lose 25lbs again... and maintain more than just a few months.  This needs to be a lifestyle change.
4) Workout a consistent 4 days a week.  Give my body rest on those other 3 days... I won't get burned out, and I will have less of a chance for injury!
5) Live every day to it's fullest... you never know if it will be your last.  The sudden loss of my Aunt in August 2011 has taught me that.
8-19-11 Forever in our Hearts

No comments:

Post a Comment